
Ms. Paetzold and Mr. Lewis took the K-A kids on one last field trip of the year. They went to Buffalo Meadows for a pic nic and to play. Len took the day off of work to stay with Gavin so I could go with them. Unfortunately, I woke up that day with a raging fever (mastitis again) so I stayed home and Len went. I was disappointed that I didn't get to go with them, but I'm glad their daddy got to go with them. They all had a lovely time.
They were up in the gorgeous mountains and before they left the fog rolled in and Len said it felt like they were up in the clouds.
The grass is taller than Kaleb & Noe!
They're off an a grand expedition!
Here they are being cute, goofy little 5 year olds. Gotta love 'em!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment