
Today is Father's Day and I am so lucky to spend it with my own father, and I am so lucky because I have the most wonderful man who is the father of my children. We spent the day at Yehliu Geo Park and had a great time.
Leonard you are just an amazing husband and father. We all love you so much!


Kaleb, Noe, and Gavin always know how much your daddy loves you! And Leonard, your kids love you so much too!

I'm so grateful Leonard that you are close to my dad, and my second dad (mom's husband). They are both so important to me and I'm glad they're important to you too!
Leonard your parents are truly angels. They were such wonderful parents to you, and they just set an excellant example that you have followed.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment