LEO- The Boss (July 23- August 22)
Very organized. Need order in their lives- like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive.
*I received an e-mail from my aunt with descriptions of all of the zodiacs. If anyone is still reading this let me know if this sounds like me?
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
4 comments:
Well I don't know you personally, but I don't really think it sounds like you! I don't see you being self centered.
I agree that I don't see Jen as being self-centered, which is why I'm not sure that I agree with 'bossy' or with 'full of themselves'. But the other 17 of the 19 phrases seem to fit her like a glove.
And I've been married to her for over 12 years. ;-)
Bossy or full of themselves are certainly out of line but everything else I think is very true. And I miss this wonderful friend around ^^
My friend Lois e-mailed me that she remembered her daughter Rocky telling her that my sock drawer was organized in rainbow order back in junior high. What can I say? It was the 80's and I had 50 million colors of socks to go with every outfit, so of course they were stored in order so I could find which pair I needed easier =).
Post a Comment