Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Wishes

I am feeling really bogged down with all the things I HAVE to do and all the things I WANT to do, that something's gotta give. Unfortunately, it seems to be this blog that I so enjoy doing. It's a fun little outlet for me; it helps keep our extended families and friends up-to-date with what we're doing; and the main reason I started blogging was to then slurp them into Blurb books for our family history. Today's the last day of 2009 so I need to make this year's book now and I still need to make 2008's! I'm hoping in 2010 I can be more organized- which basically means I need to be "on" always. If I ever take a breather for myself things get out of control. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up and stay sane. Hoping you have a fun New Year's Eve and that your goals for 2010 will be reached!

3 comments:

Heather said...

If it makes you feel any better,
I am so behind on the blurb books too.
Need to a few years worth done this year.
Thanks for the Christmas card :)

Chandra said...

I really want to put mine in a book. How are you doing it? I'm always behind on everything too- I think it's normal!

Jennifer said...

Hi Heather and Chandra!
I made my 2007 blog book through Blurb. I would recommend watching the 30 minute video they have on their website that walks you through everything, but it is really easy. It "slurps" your blog up and then can automatically spit it out in a book or you can design each page yourself. I chose the latter as I wanted the pictures to be the focal point of each page instead of the journaling. I'm really happy with the results of it, so I'm hoping to make the other ones soon too. Good luck with yours- I'd love to see them sometime =).