Friday, August 12, 2011

Making a splash!


Our sweet neighbors and the kind Snook's have been so generous with sharing their pools with us this summer. We've gone swimming at least once each week.


Kaleb going off the slide. I use the excuse that I am pregnant not to go down it myself, but in all honesty I'm a little scared of it (yes, I'm getting old). Last time we went, Teague went down 3 times by himself. He is such a little daredevil!




My little Gavin has been putting his face in the water and swimming across the pool. He hasn't figured out how to use his arms yet, but his little legs just kick away.




Noe loves to do all sorts of jumps and she can do a wicked cannonball.




Teague is a little water baby and loves to float around with me.




Len was off work last week and I think this is the first time he's taken vacation without us going anywhere. It was so relaxing and so wonderful to have him home with us each day!




Me in all my no make-up and no hair-do glory.




I wish summer could last all year!

1 comment:

the andersons said...

I feel the same way about getting older--I am getting much more hesitant to do those fun, scary things. Sigh.

By the way, you look great with no makeup on!