Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Triple Treat: Part 3

I love to decorate for each holiday. I have so many unfinished projects of holiday decor to prove it- ha ha! Someday I'll get them all done, sigh.




I saw these cute conversation heart bears and had to get them for my family this year.









"Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite."



"Family- where life begins, and love never ends."

My blue "You're Sweet" Kaleb.









My pink "True Love" Noe.




My green "Just Say Yes" Gavin.




My orange "Let's Kiss" Teague.




My yellow "I'm Yours" Hiram.




My purple "Be Mine" baby in the back of my mind.




Inside the boxes...




Peanut butter oreo truffles- yum!




At the end of the day when all the kids were tucked into bed, my honey and I watched the 1968 version of "Romeo and Juliet" (my favorite). [Olivia Hussey and Leonard Whiting are 2 of the most beautiful people ever!] The kids enjoy "Gnomeo and Juliet" better anyway. We had a very nice Valentine's Day this year and my family will always be my most beautiful favorites!

No comments: