Happy Valentine's Day! I know we need more than just love in our lives (like food, clothing, shelter, a means to provide for those things, etc.), but of intangibles- LOVE is what all of us need. On this day of love I'm thinking of this quote by Maya Angelou: "LOVE- Each of us was created of it ... and I suspect each of us was created for it." I am so grateful for all the love I have for others, and I am just as grateful for all the love others have for me. I know LOVE comes from God. He loves each of us so much and wants us to love each other in return.
Leonard and I are hoping to go out for Mongolian Barbecue tonight. We were supposed to go two weeks ago for Chinese New Year, but I started feeling sick and he was just exhausted. Hopefully, this time we'll actually make it out. The kids are all having parties at school (and Hiram even got a Valentine from his friends yesterday =). We'll also be having some Nanaimo bars for dessert (I can't wait!). It's snowing again today (we have so much snow!) and I wish I was at the beach like in my picture, but I hope we'll all still have a wonderful day!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment