Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Father's Day

I am so grateful for Leonard's and my fathers, but I am most especially grateful that Leonard is the daddy to my kiddos.  He is such a wonderful husband and dad and inspires me to always try to be the best wife and mom I can be.

I finally bought him a *pink* shirt and tie

and he actually wore it and looked so handsome!

He also needed a new watch battery, but instead he got a new cheapie watch.

We'll pretend it was a gift from Kaleb.  Poor Kaleb wasn't feeling well this day and slept for most of it.

He got some beautiful artwork from

his beautiful Noé.

This hilarious card was

from funny man Gavin.
(5 things I love about my dad: 1. Burritos 2. Video Games 3. Golf [Len never plays, besides mini-golf with our family once in a blue moon] 4. Books 5. Pancakes)

He got another great card, questionnaire, footprint bookmark, and some home made barbeque sauce

from little Teague.
(I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe when I read the questionnaire.  My favorite q & a: "He's so special to me because he likes mommy's dress."  Let me clarify that he likes me wearing it, he doesn't wear it, ha ha!)

In Primary the boys made these dad medals.

Hiram made him the star one.

At church all of the Relief Society sisters, Young Women, and Primary kids sang "My Dad" and "Fathers" AND we gave every man some Dad's cookies with this quote, "A Family Needs a Father to Anchor it" by Elder L. Tom Perry.

Ali is another favorite cookie of his.

This wasn't a Father's Day gift per se, but our old camera finally gave out so we purchased this one the day before.
 
I wish I could spoil Len with lots more gifts to thank him for all he does and is to me.  I love you Leonard!

No comments: