Before we entered the Taj Mahal grounds our guide asked if we wanted to hire a photographer who would take pictures of us for 100 rupees ($2 Canadian) a piece. We thought that sounded great. Over 50 photos ($100) later we received all of the photos printed up 6x8 size, placed in an album, and a CD of all the images. A little more than we had planned on paying initially, but I think it was worth it. When we got home and looked at the CD, there were another 150 photos of the Taj Mahal, including this lovely one.
Outside the gate waiting to go in. The gate creates an optical illusion. From this side it looks like there are only 11 mini domes across the top. In actual fact there are 22 and you can see all of them once you're inside.
Our kiddos are troopers!
We're here!
I'm sad this is the only family picture we got, but we did get some other fun ones.
I love this man!
And I'm so lucky- he loves me!
Another pretty picture we found on our CD. The Yamuna river is currently at 10%, and I don't know when/if the India sky and rivers were ever so blue. It is a beautiful dream though!











No comments:
Post a Comment