I took monthly pictures of each of my babies for their first year of life with our big Puppy stuffy. Puppy is in a box somewhere, and Macy got this cute big Teddy stuffy, so Macy's monthly pictures will be with him instead.
Macy spent the majority of her first month in the NICU.
It's been so fun since she's been home!
Macy is a good sleeper. I remember with my other babies praying at night that they would sleep for one more hour before their next feedings. With Macy I pray at night for her to wake up so she can eat more!
Macy's eyes used to dart everywhere, but now I can tell she's looking at my face when I hold her. I'm still not sure I've made eye contact with her, but it's great to see her eyes learn how to focus.
This girl hardly gets upset and has a rather peaceful personality. She does enjoy me singing to her though and I love it!
She is a wonderful cuddly baby and I love to snuggle her!
Lots of times when I'm snuggling her and she falls asleep, she'll start making the sweetest little purring sound.
She nurses really well and poops a lot!
She can be quite the wiggle worm! She loves to kick her legs and arms all over the place and do big stretches.
She has the softest skin and hair that I love to caress.
What I love most is to shower her with kisses!
And to take lots of pictures of her, even when she says, "Enough!" ha ha!
Thank you Macy for coming to our family! We love you so much!
Thank you Macy for coming to our family! We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment