Thursday, May 14, 2020

Pioneer Trek -1,000

I haven't been moving forward with catching up on this blog, because I wanted to go through the 1,000+ photos from Trek to make sure I got all the best ones.  I give up!  I'm trying to remember, "Don't let perfect, rob you of good."  Here are some lovely photos that captured Kaleb and Noé's trek experience last summer.

The handcarts each "family" had to push and pull.

The pleasant fields where they got to camp at night.

The lovely view as they walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked.

They had to go uphill and downhill and through streams and got rained on.  The theme was "Angels Shall Bear You Up", and I believe they did!

Time to rest after a long day of hard work.

Dinner time!

Noé with her trek siblings, not sure why her Ma and Pa weren't pictured.

Kaleb with his complete trek family.

I have fond memories from my youth, when I went on a pioneer trek. I hope each of our kids has this opportunity, AND I hope Len and I can go as a Ma and Pa, so he can have the experience too.

No comments: