We drove downtown to see the "castle"...
AKA the Museum of Nature.
It is such a beautiful building, truly a castle.
I'm glad the only thing left of dinosaurs are their bones. Scientists, please don't bring them back, did you see Jurassic Park?
Public Service Announcement: Caribou are Reindeer. My husband grew up in Canada and had no idea that they are the same animal.
We also learned there is a real Pika mouse, he must be the inspiration for Pikachu.
I want to see a living Puffin someday.
And I'd love to see this blue-billed duck.
I'd rather swim with this cute little turtle though.
(The museum has many living animals as well as stuffed.)
I hope I never swim with this scary guy.
And if I'll ever swim with these crabs or worms, just kill me now, because I would for sure have a heart attack.
I wouldn't mind walking the beach and tossing these guys back into the ocean. I call them sun-moon-and-star-fish.
I'd love to live in a butterfly garden.
The kids wouldn't mind living in a cave. I like this safe spelunking.
Cool stalactites and stalagmites.
And beautiful crystals!
I want something made out of this cool rock flower. A dress print, a necklace pendant, artwork to hang in my home. I love it!
I also wouldn't mind adding this to my rock collection.
Meteorite, wow!
The 10 year-old in me still wants to walk on the moon someday.
For now I'm grateful to walk on this amazing earth!
Whenever we can, we drive the backroads home. Can you blame us?
Macy doesn't mind, she's comfy in her throne.
No comments:
Post a Comment