Saturday, February 12, 2022

Jen's #46

My trip to Hawaii wasn't for my birthday, but my birthday happened to fall while I was there.
I am the oldest of my mom's three daughters.

Noé is my oldest of three daughters.

My mom is the oldest of my granny's three daughters.

I'm so grateful I got to spend my special day with them!

I would be happy looking at this view every day.

I feel most at home at the ocean.
Jennifer means white wave and Lynn means pool below a waterfall.
Yep, I wish I was a mermaid!

I'd take blue skies and palm trees any day!

Next to a warm beach everyday!

We went out for a delicious lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, followed by cheesecake of course!  I had the best coconut cream pie cheesecake ever!!

1 comment:

hacondahlby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.