Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Another Birthday and Christmas Celebration!

Since I was out of town for my birthday, my family wanted to throw me another party when I got home.  I'm always up for a party!



We got these yummy petit fours from Delice Royal.

I love Macy's face!

I have more wishes, but so many of them have already came true!


Sweet cards from family and friends.

More babies for our dollhouse!

Now the family is complete.

We had this dollhouse, and I've mentioned before we lost it moving back from India.  My friend, Jackie, gave me her family's dollhouse when her kids had outgrown it.  My mom, also has the same dollhouse, and she was ready to pass it on to a new home.  I asked her if I could have her furniture.  She agreed and now our house is fully furnished again.

I love that my kids still love to play with it.

Macy just loves the Mommy (and all dolls with long hair).

I'd love to live in a real pink house, ha ha!

Gramma always sends gifts home for the kids.  It was like Christmas again!

She also got these cute Hawaiian shirts for all of her grandkids.


Macy's pinkie is just too cute!

I got the boys some pineapple stuffies.

And the girls some mermaid ones.

I miss our Keanu and Malia dolls, we once had for Kaleb and Noé.

Leonard spoiled me with some new (fake) bling too.  I can wear it with 3 bands.

Or just one.  I love some sparkles!

I also brought home some salt water taffy and See's candy for everyone.
We also watched Sixteen Candles in honor of the 30th anniversary of me turning 16, ha ha!

Thanks Mom and Dad for giving me life.
I am truly blessed!

No comments: