We left Tennessee early in the morning to drive to Alabama.
Our sweet kids played in the van,
so Leonard and I could serve in the Birmingham temple.
I always love the temple gardens.
And these *heart* leaves were so beautiful!
Afterwards, we visited the Arlington Antebellum Home. It used to be a plantation house, but now it still sits comfortably on 6 acres of gardens.
How fun would it be to have a doll house of your actual house!
The living room ran the whole length of the house. Here's one end.
And here's the other, with a lot of room in between.
The dining room.
I didn't get a good photo of the office, so I didn't include it.
The primary bedroom downstairs.
There are 3 more bedrooms upstairs. This room was getting some love from the museum staff.
You can't see it in this picture, but it had a big spinning wheel in the corner.
This room looked so fun!
Big bed for big sister.
Little bed for little sister, and more beds and cradles for all the dolls.
I wish I was small enough to ride on this pony trike!
The girls found another dollhouse out in the detached kitchen.
Ali made herself at home with it.
While Macy made herself at home in the kitchen.
We then drove on to Georgia.
We really wanted to buy this house in 2021, so we had to drive by and see it in real life.
We had a fabulous dinner at Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q. I want to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment