Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring? Break

Last Monday kicked off Spring break, but my poor little Noe caught herself a flu bug. While she rested that day, the 3 boys played and I got caught up on our laundry. However, by Tuesday Noe was feeling healthy again and the weather was gorgeous, so the kids decided to have a pic nic with the neighbors in the backyard- complete with homemade popsicles.



Afterwards they wanted to change into their swimsuits for a water fight. I thought they were nuts (do you see that small patch of snow still?), but they were very convincing. I ended up filling a bucket with warm water for them to spray each other with.


This holiday from school is actually called MARCH BREAK here, because we are normally in the thick of winter still. However, this year it felt like summer (at least to the kids it did- tee hee!)
That night Gramma and Grampa Blue Eyes flew in to spend the rest of the week with us. Hooray! Now that's something to celebrate!

1 comment:

Delyna said...

I LOVE that the kids are in their swimsuits while there is still snow (albeit very little) on the ground! That Canadian blood is thick!