Today marks 13 years of wedded bliss to my super hero! We had a pre-celebration last Friday night, with a...
Actually, we opted not to see the movie, as I knew I would fall asleep (but I would like to see it someday).
Instead we went downtown to the Byward Market area.
More specifically, to Clarence Street. Being downtown is quite the experience, there's the lively urbanites on one hand, and the interesting (hmm mm SCARY) street people. Gotta love seeing these stores in a row: Hi Ways (sells marijuana paraphernalia), Top of the World (graffiti art supplier), Sacred Art (tattoo parlor), and the Church of Scientology (Tom Cruise, enough said).
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago


1 comment:
Fun date, we actually doubled with some friends and saw Date Night after dinner, it was hilarious but crude in places too. Teauge is 1 that is so great! beautiful tulips and popcorn too! Miss you!
Post a Comment