Monday, August 23, 2010

Celebrity Couple

I had Len take a little quiz with me from my Disney Family e-newsletter. We scored as Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.


The two of you are the salt of the earth. Genuine and homey, you're no strangers to hard work. At the end of the day, however, you're all to happy to return to home, hearth- and each other. The two of you are equally expressive, artistic and talented, and yet the sum of your whole is somehow greater than your parts. Supremely grateful for who and what you are, together and apart, you give back whatever, wherever, and however you can.
We're not huge country music fans, so we had a little chuckle, but I do like songs by both of them, and I do think they are great people. The other couples were Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony, Will Smith & Jada Pinkett-Smith, and Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie. As a side note, my roommates back in the day thought I should marry Brad Pitt, then hyphenate my last name so I could be Jennifer Pittl-Pitt, ha ha! And Angelina happens to have Leonard's birthday. I'm so glad we didn't score as them though- tee hee.
Click here to take the quiz, and please let me know who you scored as.

No comments: