
We stayed at this shabby chic bed and breakfast that was just darling! It's actually the guest bedroom at my mom and papa's.

We toured the Patterson's soon-to-be mansion. I can't wait to see it next year after they've moved in.

We swam lots, in the backyard...

...and at the Stewart's.

I celebrated my 35th birthday with family and friends.

Cute lil' cousins- Gavin and Isaac.
We went up to Salt Lake for extended family pics. After the photographer left, I took a few on my camera too. Here's Mom and Papa.

My crew of 6.

Whitney, Isaac, and Brent.

Mandy & Coleman.

Jared & Erika.

Kris (missing his girlfriend Shannon who moved to Arizona for school).

The brothers.

The cardigan club.

Noe and her aunties.

My barbarian princess and I.

Afterwards we met up with some long-lost, but very dear friends- Marc & Diane,

and Lon & Rebecca and their gorgeous red-hair crew.

Len and his friends from the Mormon Transhumanist Association.
Of course, we had to visit the Salt Lake Temple too, before heading off to Idaho.
I love all the beautiful flowers on the Temple grounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment