We watched American Idol for seasons 7 & 8 after taking last year off, we decided to be followers again this year. So far, here are my top 3 guys:
Casey Abrams- I just like him! He's got a great soulful voice, can play the bass (makes me swoon), and many other instruments (I never even heard of the melodica before him). He's got personality and seems sincere. He's the whole package for my vote.
Paul McDonald- he's cute and spunky. I like Rod Stewart and he reminds me of him, yet he's got his own style too.
Clint Jun Gamboa- I didn't expect such a large voice from his small frame, but he's also got it.
You can tell I like them quirky, but I want more than a good voice, I want a great performer.
Some others I think are interesting: Brett Loewenstern, Jacob Lusk (just a big sweetheart), James Durbin, Tim Halperin, and Scotty McCreery.
Some that are cute, but make me yawn: Stefano Langone, Jovany Barreto (his sixpack is nice though), Robbie Rosen, and Jordan Dorsey.
Can't wait to watch the ladies tomorrow, but I must admit I prefer watching the guys- tee hee!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
2 comments:
I love Paul too! I thought he did so good! American idol is addicting!:)
I love Paul. If he had a CD I would buy it today! I never watch this show, but I really want too see how he does.
Post a Comment