Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I can NOT keep a secret!

So it's been 18 days since I last made a blog post and I have 1,036 pictures to sort through and choose which ones to highlight on here. We took the kids to see Disney On Ice, celebrated Pi Day and St. Patrick's Day, had Gramma come & visit and most importantly take care of the kids so Len and I could go on our wonderful trip to England and Ireland! It may take me a while to get everything on here though, because I have been sick yet again. I know, I have seriously been sick way too many times already this year. Unfortunately, I've been nauseous 24/7 and the bad thing is it's gonna last about another 7 months. Yep, I'm pregnant! I think I'm about 8-10 weeks along (yes, my tummy popped out super fast this time), but I don't go to the doctor until Monday. I'll have an ultrasound and we'll see how big the baby is and learn what my due date is, but for now I'm thinking it's about October 25th. *The morning I took the test, I woke up around 5:00. When I saw the 2 pink lines I tried calling Len to come and see. He was still sleeping though and I didn't want to yell and wake up the kids so I just crept back into bed. I then whispered in his ear to guess what. When he asked what, I of course shared the wonderful news and then he jumped up wide awake! We weren't going to tell the kids for a while, but that morning somehow we ended up in our bathroom with Kaleb and Noe and they saw the evidence from the test. They asked what it was and right away, Noe said I was pregnant. I told them that the clues were there, but they needed to figure it out. Kaleb then grabbed the box and started reading the entire thing. He knew that 2 lines meant positive, but he didn't know what that meant. He wanted it to spell it out that 2 lines means your pregnant. Again, Noe caught on right away and said, "Mom, you're positively pregnant!" To which I could no longer deny it, and she and Kaleb were so excited. Later that morning at breakfast we decided to tell the little boys too. Teague started clapping (although I doubt he understood), but Gavin's reaction wast he best. He said, "Oh no, not again!" What a little stink! He is such a cutie though. The sickness is pretty rough right now, but I couldn't be happier!

14 comments:

Vatcher Family said...

OMG!!! Let me be the first on here to say congrats! I am super excited for you!

Kay said...

Congrats Jen! I hope you get another girl this time and I hope you will not be sick for the next 7 months. so happy for you!

Lincoln Cannon said...

Congrats, Jen!

. . . what happened to the couple that couldn't figure out how to make babies? ;-)

ryanandginger said...

Yay! You look really good...... so then it was about time to start getting big again, right?

Nicole said...

Congratulations, Jen!! What wonderful news! So excited for you.

the andersons said...

Congrats Jen! So happy for you! And may the sickness go away earlier than you expect!

shaunlori said...

What exciting news! So happy that you shared it with us! I really hope the sickness funk goes away in the next few months. . . .the things we go through :)

echoterrysy said...

ooooops, good job!!!!!

Lydia said...

Congrats!!!!! Sooooooo happy to hear the great news!!!! I too hope u can get another girl, I'm sure Noe wants the same:). Hope u get out if that sick cycle soon.

CH said...

CONGRATULATIONS guys! I am so happy for you all!
Take good care of yourself and if you get any cravings for Taiwanese sweets (though I doubt it) give me a shout! - Lauren

Dyane said...

That's the best news I've heard in a long time, Jen! So happy for you!

Mandy said...

Congrats congrats congrats! Hope the sickness goes away...I understand that feeling all too well!

Lauren said...

I've been wanting to go to England and Ireland..... better not if it means coming home pregnant!! HAHA Congrats!

Lauren said...

hey Lauren is really me Chandra!!!She must have been signed in!!