Monday, April 4, 2011

7 more months!

I had my first visit with my baby doctor today- hooray! I love having an ultrasound and seeing the sweet little babe, it finally feels real. From my period I should be 10 w 6 d and due October 25th. However, the babe was measuring 9 w 3 d and that makes sense with my cycles, so my new due date is November 4th- 7 months from today! Although, I'll have to have another c-section and the doc says they schedule them about 10 days early, so that puts it back to October 25th- tee hee. He also gave me a prescription for the nausea, hallelujah! Happy day, I just can't stop smiling thinking of my new little one!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations, Jen! You're amazing.

the andersons said...

I hope the nausea meds do the trick!!

Amber said...

congrats! that is happy news!