Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gramma came to visit!

My wonderful mom came to take care of the kids for us while Len and I went on our vacation to the British Isles. They loved having her here and now miss her terribly! I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks before she came. It was killing me not to call her and tell her right away, but I decided to wait and tell her in person. We bought a small bouquet of flowers and I wrote her a little note from Kaleb, Noe, Gavin, Teague, and Baby #5. She read it out loud, then at the end looked up with a huge surprise on her face, and said, "You're pregnant? How come you didn't tell me?" It was so funny. We also sent flowers to our grandparents in Idaho and I signed the card from all 9 of their grandkids and included Reil baby #5/grandbaby #10. They were so excited too!

Thanks so much for coming mom. You're the best!

No comments: