On Friday, Len worked at the Canadian Embassy all day while I relaxed at the hotel for much of the day. I went to the mall to get a smoothie for lunch and I also bought a daffodil pin in honor of the Irish Cancer Society's Daffodil Day. When Len came back that evening, he too was wearing a daffodil pin he bought at lunch time- great minds think alike! We were going to eat dinner at the Arlington Hotel and watch Celtic Rhythm perform their fancy footwork to Irish music. However, I was really sick with pregnancy, so we just had a quiet night in. Here are some of the lovely flowers we saw in Ireland and England.
We seriously saw thousands of cheerful daffodils all over both islands. They're one of my faves!
The trees were heavy with lovely apple and cherry blossoms too.
Cute little circular rosebuds.
Magnolia trees all in bloom getting ready to open.
No comments:
Post a Comment