Friday, July 15, 2011

Park Play


We've already clocked a lot of hours at the park this summer. We're hoping to make it to all 8 parks with our church play group on the schedule this season. You can tell Teague's my 4th (or that I'm pregnant), because I don't hover over him like I did with Kaleb and Noe ready to catch any fall. He's a great climber too. He can get to the top of tall structures with stairs, ladders, and nets. He's doing great and I'm enjoying myself more too.


We went to this park twice this week. They just put in new play equipment and all the kids are enjoying the toys.



I've always wanted to ride in a motorcycle side car.



The boys said it was great fun!



I love my 4 cuties, but this is a typical picture of them. Gavin won't look at the camera and Teague won't smile at it, while Kaleb and Noe are seasoned veterans.



After playing in the hot sun, it's nice to cool off in the shade and damp sand.



And then eat a pic nic lunch!

No comments: