My heart goes out to all the single moms out there- you ladies are AMAZING!!!
I must give a shout out to my husband. He went to Utah last week to speak at the Mormon Transhumanist Association Conference. He spoke on Joseph Smith's teachings of the "Plurality of Gods." I'm sorry I wasn't there to watch him, but I look forward to seeing the video. He was gone for four days and had a wonderful time, but he was sorely missed.
This picture pretty much sums up how I felt as a single mom- EXHAUSTED! I love my children dearly, but it is a lot of work to take care of 5 little ones by myself. I'm so very thankful that my husband is such a good father and that we raise our children together. (Do you like my stylish hair? Noe fixed it for me in 3 ponytails and 2 braids, ha ha!) I just want to give another cheer for all the single moms- keep up the great work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment