Thursday, November 1, 2012

10th of 12 = September

At the start of October, I took my friend, Laura's advice and ate a piece of chocolate cake for a week to break my plateau.  Actually, it wasn't chocolate cake, but wedding cake from when we went home for Erika and Jared's wedding.  Laura's advice worked, my plateau ended.  We went home for a week and I gained 7 pounds, ha ha ha!
 
After that, I went back to eating very healthily and was able to re-lose the vacation weight and finally reach September's goal.  Woo Hoo!  I bought myself the creche for my nativity.
 
As I am writing this though I am back up to my previous plateaued weight.  Darn you Halloween!  Sigh.  It is the holiday season and I want to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas too.  To enjoy the holidays I like to indulge all of my senses- including taste.
 
I will try to be wise during the non-holiday days, but I know we will have some leftover days besides the actual holidays.  If I don't reach my ultimate goal in 2012, there's always next year!

No comments: