Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gimme a Number

I posted this on facebook and thought I'd share it here too.  14 things you might not know about me.

1.   I am a water baby.  The summer I was 2 we lived with my Aunt & Uncle in California, who had a pool in their backyard.  After being rescued a few times from jumping in the deep end all by myself, I had to wear a lifejacket 24/7.

2.   My pet peeve is when people use "your" in place of "you're".

3.   When I was 8, my best friend and I shoplifted My Little Ponies.  We got busted and thrown in the store jail.  It was so scary and my only brush with the law.

4.   When I was in college, I joked that I was going to marry Brad Pitt.  I'd then hyphenate my name and become Jennifer Pittl-Pitt, ha!

5.   Silence is hard for me.  I'll turn on the TV and not watch it, just so I don't feel alone.

6.   I used to have a lead foot.  I caught myself going 110 mph (180 km/h) on a BYU road trip once.

7.   I shaved all of my hair off when I was 23.

8.   I despise my nose.  Although, if I could afford plastic surgery I'd fix my deformed mother of twins and soon to be 5 c-sections tummy.

9.   When we were visiting France in 2000, an unknown man came up to me and kissed me.  I barely had time to turn my face so he only got my cheek.

10.  The shortest job I ever had was at Gymboree.  I worked there for ONE day and then quit.

11.  I dream of living on each continent, except Antarctica.  I still want to take a cruise to Antarctica though and take some pictures of the cute penguins.

12.  When we were in Taiwan, my kids did lots of modeling.  One time I was asked to model with them.  So, if you ever see a witch, or pirate, or devil costume with a face that looks like mine on it- it just might be.

13.  Baby #6 will be our caboose, but if I could I'd have 2 more babies!

14.  I love the tradition of sending Christmas cards.  I send over a hundred each year and I am so grateful for the friends and family that remember us and send us cards too.  I've saved every single one!

If you took the time to read all 14 of these, please leave me a comment.  If you have a blog or are on facebook, please share 14 unknown things about you- and then let me know so I can read it!

No comments: