Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hiram is 4!

My sweet Hiram turned 4.  That day I took him and Ali to their favorite hang out (Starr Gymnastics) and we met his friends Anton and Khalil there.  We then came home and got ready for his party.  I asked him if he would like Elmo, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, or Cookie Monster cupcakes.  He chose Cookie Monster (my favorite).  Of course, after I bought the supplies he decided he wanted Big Bird.  Sorry Charlie, you get Cookie Monster (he wasn't upset).

I got rid of a lot of previous birthday decorations recently, but I couldn't part with these Sesame Street ones, they're just too cute!

Hiram invited his best girl Ruby and her family over to join us for dinner and cupcakes.

Make a wish!
(I just adore that sweet face!)

The whole gang (except Daddy, who was working in New York City).

You gotta lick the frosting off the candles or your wish won't come true, tee hee.

All cleaned up after eating blue frosting and nice and cozy in pajamas, it was time to open presents.

He was so excited to get a trackmaster expansion pack and new James engine.  This boy loves Thomas and friends trains too (and sticking his tongue out at the camera!).  All of his grandparents always spoil him too with birthday cards and money.  We just wish we lived close and could celebrate together.

Look at his smile!  He was so glad to celebrate with his siblings.

And of course, they had to take a silly face pic!
Happy Birthday to our happy, helpful, handsome Hiram!
We love you so much!!

No comments: