Thursday, March 17, 2016

#14 BC, P2 (SURPRISE!)

Kaleb and Noé's friends Brooklyn and Zaynab planned a surprise party for them!  They each invited a handful of friends from church and school, planned the games, decorations, and food.  All I had to do was clean house!

I think they all had a fun night!
They all took lots of pictures and shared on facebook, but they let me take some fun shots too.

The little ones also love a good party.

Silly face!

I had to take a couple more after Jessica S arrived.

Party monsters.

This is one I stole from facebook.  Kaleb looks so fancy in his hat and crown, ha ha!

They had a huge polaroid fest and I love this one of Noé and her purple nose!
My kids are blessed with such good friends!

2 comments:

Brooklyn soltesz said...

Awe you used 2 of my photos (I also love the photo with Noé in the glasses) I hope they liked it is was fun to plan��

Jen Reil said...

They loved it! They're looking forward to going to your birthday party next month too!