The first Saturday of March break we celebrated Kaleb's birthday...
...with a blueberry cake,
and all of his siblings, except
Ali who decided to take a nap in the front room instead.
I got a rainbow of jello to add to all of our birthday cakes this year. I was surprised that the cake didn't turn out more colorful. It still tasted pretty dang good though!
Gift time! Kaleb got a new Calligraphy set and...
...a new digital piano!!
He just had to wait a few days for it to arrive in the mail and then a couple of more days for it to be assembled. He is quite thrilled with his new gift (I think his smile says it all!).
Kaleb has an amazing talent for the piano and loves practicing and composing his own stuff (that sounds really good too!).
He also got a special date with Daddy and Mommy to Top Karting!
I forgot to bring my camera, so I'm borrowing these shots from google.
We all had a blast!
Happy Birthday Kaleb! We love you so much!!




No comments:
Post a Comment