Hiram and Teague had some cavities, boo. Teague had one in each quadrant, so he would have to have 4 different visits for fillings or surgery to have them all corrected at once. We chose the surgery. Hiram had a small cavity behind his 2 front teeth. Unfortunately, you can't fill front teeth (I didn't know that) you have to cap them. So Hiram had to have surgery too. Hiram fought getting the anesthesia so hard, but it knocked him out in the end and he had a nice nap after his surgery. Teague didn't fight the anesthesia at all, but it knocked him out even worse- he slept the whole rest of the day and night and didn't wake up until 5:00 the next morning!
I loved their smiles before and I love it still when they smile now.
They still make awesome silly faces too!
Teague has a few "silver" teeth now.
While Hiram has some BIG pearly whites!
I love him so, but when I look at him I want to laugh and cry.
I feel so bad that he got the cavity and had to have his sweet little teeth capped in the first place. (Although the dentist assured me I am still a good mom.)
Hiram hasn't really noticed his new teeth at all and I hope it stays that way. (I only call him Bugsy in my head.)
I just love these boys and am so glad that they smile so much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment