Saturday, April 2, 2016

#14 BC, P4 (Sephora)

For March break our family decided to have a Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movie marathon, which we did.  However, this week was also party week!  It started off with the Surprise party thrown by Kaleb & Noé's friends, Kaleb's family party, Sister Strang's funeral, Chloe & Kieran's party, Kaleb & Noé's Sunday School class party, and Noé got to go to both the Beehive party, and the Mia Maid & Laurel party.  St. Patrick's Day, Daylight Saving's Time, and the first day of Spring were also that week and at the end of it we finally got to celebrate Noe's family party, phew!

Make a wish!

I just love these kiddos (and I know when they're grown up I'll love looking at these pictures of them all growing up together).

Noé's cake with strawberry jello definitely turned out a vibrant pink!

Len and I took her out on a date to the Bayshore Mall.  More specifically, to Sephora for a make-over.

The "before"...

during...

cheese...

and after!
 
I think this girl is a beauty!

Even when she's a puppy dog, ha ha!

For her gift she was given 3 Ever After High dolls.
Apple White (on the right) is the leader of the Royals, while Raven Queen (on the left) is the leader of the Rebels.  The doll in the center is C.A. Cupid who is a transfer student from Monster High, love it!

Okay, she actually got all 30 dolls!
Sometimes I have OCD, sometimes I can't pass up a half-price sale, sometimes I get sentimental thinking these might be the last dolls we buy for her, and sometimes my husband thinks I'm crazy, ha ha!

All I know is Noé is starting high school next year and it would be so fun if she could go to Ever After High.  Since she can't she and I can play make-believe.
 
Happy Birthday Noé!  We love you so much!!

No comments: