Friday, April 29, 2016

B(best) E(escape) A(anyone) C(can) H(have)

The day after Disney we did some shopping at Downtown Disney in the morning, then made our way to Laguna Beach for some lunch at Carmelita's.  I want more!

To burn off some of the calories we had just consumed, mom and I walked the entire beach and back.

Listening to the ocean is just the most relaxing.

One of my favorite smells is coconut suntan oil and it's even better at the beach!

A pretty little mural along the way.



I captured these algae-covered rocks getting splashed by a wave.



 

Another fun mural.

This was our favorite beach house.

We climbed these colorful stairs to check out the front of the house.

It's for Lease!
Can I live here please?  Oh wait, it only has 2 bedrooms and I have 6 kiddos, ha ha.
 
We returned to the sand to continue our journey back.
(Rainbow beach umbrellas are another favorite!)
 
There's my name!

The ocean is so therapeutic to my soul.

My dream house is on a beach.

We finished our day checking out the cute shops on Forest Avenue.
 
Laguna Beach, we will meet again!

No comments: