I flew to Las Vegas to spend some time with my family there and to just be "Jennifer" for a week. (By the next morning, I was ready to be "Mommy" again!) The night I arrived Mom picked up some lemon and red velvet Nothing Bundt Cakes for us to share with everyone at her house.
Aunt Debbi, Mom with Bennett, Aunt Connie, and Rachel.
Mandy, Eri, and me.
This was the only day I got to see Aunt Connie and Rachel. Poor Rachel was in a car accident and got both of her wrists broken. Thank goodness she wasn't hurt worse!
Later that night, Brent's family arrived. All 3 of his children have their birthdays in April, so they got to open their presents from Gramma and Grampa while they were there.
Isaac and his Star Wars Lego set.
Cadence and her pink Lincoln Logs (or as she adorably called them "Pixie Sticks").
Jackson got a cute car to drive around on, but his Winnie-the-Pooh coloring books were his favorite.
One week later, before I left town Aunt Debbi, Scott, Lynn (and baby-to-be) stopped by to visit.
So did Kris, Devin, and Charlotte.
Charlotte is just a doll, but she doesn't know me (yet) so she had "stranger danger" fear. She can make the most precious and heartbreaking pouty face I have ever seen!
Literally minutes before I had to check-in for my flight, Erika arrived back in town on hers.
Bennett celebrated his first birthday the day after I left (so sad I missed it). He is such a darling boy with his mom and dad.
I didn't get a pic of Brent & Whitney's family so I'm using their last family photo. They're so cute!
I also missed getting a picture of Poppa (and George & Lily with their new haircuts), so here's another older one :).
I love spending time with family. I just wish my whole family could see the Lee, Pittl, and Reil families a lot more often!!




No comments:
Post a Comment