I love the holidays and before I became a mom I thought I would always go all out to celebrate each of them every year. Well, you know the saying, "life is what happens while you're making other plans" ha ha! St. Patrick's Day is one of the those holidays that has so much potential- I mean Leprechaun pranks are just so fun! Alas, all we seem to accomplish is eating something green that day and hopefully wearing some green so we don't get pinched. We just made the pancakes green this year, but kept the eggs and sausage their regular color.
Homemade mint bars are one of my favorite desserts, but we just had Oreo mint ice cream out of the carton this year.
We did look fabulous sporting our big green Leprechaun hat though, ha ha!
I could almost read her mind:
"I know you want me to wear this ginormous hat on my head"...
"But I don't wanna!"
"Ha ha, I win."
No comments:
Post a Comment