Mom, Me, Amanda, Erika, Whitney, Devin, Aunt Debbi, Lynn, Aunt Connie, and Rachel wanted to have another "Barlow Girls" weekend. Instead of NYC as our locale, we had a "staycation" in Las Vegas. We had an awesome day!!
It began with a yummy brunch at
The Cracked Egg.
We had appointments for pedicures, but had an hour and a half to kill before then. Mandy & Erika went home to check on Baby B. The rest of us decided to go to another nail shop and get manicures.
As soon as our fingernails were dry, we raced over to the other shop for our pedis.
I should treat myself to a mani-pedi more often! Yes, it's nice having cute polish on all 20 of my nails, but it's mainly the relaxing massage of my hands and feet that I love!
I thought it was cute how Mom and her pink toes got turquoise flip flops and me and my turquoise toes got pink flip flops, ha ha!
Coral and turquoise, one of my favorite color combos.
That evening we met up at Brio for dinner (I adore their Sliced Steak Salad!) then went to the Smith Center to watch the musical Beauty and the Beast.
The musical was absolutely fabulous and I had the best time with these ladies that I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment