Monday, January 16, 2017

Lazeez Affaire

Our guide took us to Lazeez Affaire for lunch and we had some of the best Indian food of our lives!

I'm glad Kaleb and Noé will eat real food, our 3 little boys will just eat rice and naans, ugh!

Ali will eat real food too, she hasn't got to a picky stage yet, and I hope she never makes it there!

Some yummy condiments (I love the green sauce).  What I'm really loving here is all of the stainless steel dishes, I think I need to get some!

Tandoori chicken I adore you!

This time we ordered chicken, paneer (my most favorite in India- roasted soft cheese cubes), and aloo (potato) to go with our rice and naans.  They didn't have our favorite, dal makhani (black lentils and cream).  I could be a vegetarian if I could have dal makhani every day!

No comments: