It's been a month since I last posted and I need to catch up! We've had some fun the past 2 weeks since school ended, but we've also been busy unpacking and settling in still (I want it all done ASAP so we can just play!). I actually prefer my desktop over my laptop, BUT I love that I could use the laptop anywhere as opposed to being stuck in my basement to use my desktop. Don't get me wrong, our basement is a nice place to hang out, but I just prefer to do my living above ground. Unfortunately, all 4 of our laptops are getting sent to HP today for tune-ups as they're all on the fritz. We had to buy them 2 years ago for our kids to use at school in India and each one recently decided to go a little crazy. Good thing we bought the 3 year warranty! Hopefully, they'll all get repaired and returned shortly and I can get caught up with our life story on here :).
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment