Two days after my last post, (two weeks ago today) my brother, Wyatt was in a serious motorcycle accident. We're heading to Indiana tomorrow to see him, to hug his wife and their 3 boys, to hug our whole family- all 31 of us, to help my parents and 3 nephews get settled into their new home (they just moved from Idaho and arrived yesterday). Wyatt's prognosis isn't good, I want to remember him this way:
With his wife Karlee,
and their boys Keegan (it's his birthday today),
and Kolton,
and Kobe.
(I want a groupie picture of the 5 of them so bad, I can't stand it!!)
I wrote these words on a facebook post of my husband's earlier this week:
"I don't believe that everything that happens is God's will. I think things happen that break His heart. He may choose to intervene, I believe in miracles. He may also choose to let the natural consequences of "cause and effect" take their course. The question is, will I still have faith in Him when the latter happens? Yes, I will."
I still have faith in God, but it's so very sad to see your loved ones suffer.





2 comments:
I'm so sorry. Praying for Wyatt, his family and for all of you.
Thanks so much Catherine. It's so hard, I can't stand it :(.
Post a Comment