Thursday, November 26, 2020

#GiveThanks- 7

Today I am most grateful for Thanksgiving! I love it so much I get to celebrate it twice! This year I have been studying the Old Testament and I've been surprised at how many times the Lord commanded the Israelites to feast. I love to feast! It's not just about eating good food though, it's about being thankful for my blessings, and recognizing that those blessings come from a loving God. I hope I always get to celebrate the big holidays- Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter; the smaller holidays- New Year's, Valentine's, St. Patrick's, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Canada and Independence Day, Halloween; and all the other celebratory days- birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, babies' births, school graduations. Life is good and it's so wonderful to enjoy it, not just endure it! #GiveThanks
(I've also been grateful for the many #GiveThanks posts I've read this week. Thanks for sharing your blessings!)


 

No comments: