Friday, November 27, 2020

#GiveThanks- Bonus

Today I am most grateful for the beautiful Christmas season (as today it officially starts in my world)! I love everything about Christmas, especially the music. To quote The Christmas Waltz, "It's that time of year when the world falls in love." That line makes me swoon! Can't you just feel the whole world loving each other a little more? I sure can and I adore it! Click HERE to listen to a beloved Christmas song that I think is most appropriate for this year, Maybe This Christmas by Ron Sexsmith.
Our family loves to sing Christmas songs and I recently compiled our collection of carols into a three-part book (the songs we sing with our Christmas book that we read from December 1-24; the songs we sing on Christmas eve; and the songs we sing on Christmas day), so each of my children could have their own copy of all the words. I'd love to share it with you! Leave a comment or send me a note [reil(dot)fun(at)gmail(dot)com] and I'll send you the digital file. #GiveThanks and Merry Christmas!


 

No comments: