We had a lovely Valentine's Day as a family. I'm so grateful that Leonard's been my Valentine for 28 years!
And for our seven sweet passion fruits!
Handsome boys!
And lovely girls!
I love this crew with all of my heart!
Even though we are crazy!
Macy made us a gift at preschool.
This cute little painting!
She is walking more and more everyday! She can take up to 10 steps on her own, but loves to walk forever holding someone's hands. She's also learning how to walk with her new zebra toy.
Hiram's teacher spoiled them again! He was most excited for his kinder surprise egg and sweetarts, but I am most excited for the cute heart magnet he made.
Ali made us this HUGE valentine heart!
This outfit used to be Noé's and I'm so glad Ali can wear it now. I can't wait for Macy to wear it too!
Noé got out her face crayons and turned herself and Ali into...
Queens of hearts!
I set the table...
with some special treats- a Valentine card, creme brulee, white chocolate lollipop, and raspberry coffee cake.
But we feasted on crepes/palachinkas! We had fresh strawberries, raspberries and whip cream as well as nutella, and lemon juice. A simple meal that the whole family loves!
I love these "school" Valentines and am glad we still had some at home, since the kids couldn't celebrate at school this year. Hopefully, they can again next year!
I bought treats for the 8 sisters I minister to, and had printed up cute Valentine's to attach to each of their goody bags. I ordered them 3 days early via Staples same-day service. Well apparently, same day only applies for their standard service, but I ordered premium prints. They were supposed to be ready the next day, however they weren't ready for a week! So I dropped of the little gifts a week late, but better late than never, right?
Also, last week I completely spaced the Valentine gifts Hiram, Ali, and Macy received from the Primary presidency. They got cute cards, gratitude journals, and candy. They also got blank Valentines to fill out and send to their Primary teachers. They had so much fun writing out the cards and we're grateful for the little extension to our day of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment