Thursday, February 4, 2021

Back to school and work (online)!

After Christmas break, the kids were supposed to go back to school on January 4th (Happy Birthday Dad and Erika!), however we were told during the break they would have online school that week and go back on the 11th.

Of course, before the 11th it got pushed back to the 25th.

Before the 25th it was pushed back indefinitely, and we were really worried it might be the remainder of the year again.

However, we got a happy surprise and the kids went back to in-person school on February 1st.

Len is still working from home though and I love it!

Noé went back to her online BYU-Hawaii classes on January 6th, and Kaleb had the longest break with his online classes at UPenn resuming on January 20th.  We had to do a bit of room shuffling so everyone could have a quiet place to work and Macy and I could still have some space too.

I'm so grateful for my family and so grateful for our home, but I really want covid to go away!

PS- I took these photos the first day of their 4 weeks of online school.  However, on this day all they had to do was sign in to make sure their technology was working properly.  They didn't have actual class and they weren't seen.  That's why they're all in their pajamas still.  The next day when actual class started, they were wearing real clothes, ha ha!

No comments: