Today is Leonard's and my 24th wedding anniversary! I've said this many times, but it's true- time flies when you're having fun!
Watch how our family has grown and my hairstyles have changed. It looks like Leonard has had many wives, ha ha. Only one wife for him allowed!
I was trained well by my parents to have professional family photos taken every year. So even though we had engagement photos and wedding photos, we still had a family photo taken in 1997.
1998
(Wish I could go back and get a color version as well, how did we live before the digital era?)
1999
2000
2001
(Babies on the way!)
2002
(Kaleb and Noé are here!)
2003
2004
2005
2006
(Gavin was due to be born January 9, 2007. He was actually born December 17, 2006 and didn't come home from the hospital until Christmas day. We didn't get a chance to have professional photos taken that last week of the year- I was still recovering from a scary c-section- but he's in my tummy in this picture!)
2007
(Gavin's here!)
2008
2009
(Teague's here!)
2010
2011
(Hiram's here!)
2012
2013
2014
(Ali's here!)
2015
2016
2017
2018
(Macy's here!)
2019
2020
2021
We'll have to do a compilation photo in 2022 as Kaleb will be in Mozambique.
I've said this many times too, but I'm so grateful for this family I have been blessed with!
Happy anniversary Leonard, I love you with my whole heart!!












No comments:
Post a Comment