Every morning in the summer we begin our day with an hour long family walk around our neighborhood, then we come home and have scripture study following our Come, Follow Me curriculum. It is such a wonderful way to start our days!
Our neighborhood is so lovely in the summer, that I brought my camera with me a few times to catch some of my favorite corners.
I love the wildflowers at our closest park.
The pond just down the street from us.
Peter Cottontail was out enjoying some clover while we were enjoying our walk.
Um, I'm in love!
I'm not sure which view I prefer.
I think either one would make some great wall art.
Our little free library that we've already used a few times. There's also a water dish under it for thirsty dogs out on their walks.
This little brickhouse has my favorite yard all spring and summer long. From the time the snow melts until it falls again, this garden is constantly in bloom with new colorful blossoms.
This is truly a rainbow garden and it is so sweet!
I'm grateful for our peaceful, beautiful neighborhood!
No comments:
Post a Comment