We started our end-of-year school goodbyes by going to Teague's school for him to clean out his locker. (See Donuts and Ring Pops for that event.) Every school activity was carefully timed to have limited numbers of students there. Shortly after Teague's farewell, was Macy's farewell, so he got to come along for the ride.
Macy and Teague liked the balloons on our van.
I liked all the cute signs the teachers made to celebrate these special students.
I'm so glad Macy will be returning in September!
They had this lovely balloon arch for family photos.
I wish we would have brought the whole family with us!
These were Macy's particular teachers- Kelsey, Lindsay, Amber, Janice, and Parker. We know they love her and they taught her so well!
Macy was also given gifts- this adorable photo and frame as well as a photo album filled with pictures of her enjoying school all semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment