Wednesday, January 21, 2026

Campbell-Pittl-Tankersley Family Reunion 2024

Since we moved out west, I've gone to Pittl family reunions in Ohio in 1984, 1986, 1990, 1996, 2013, and 2014.  I was so excited to go again in 2024!  This was the kick-off to our summer excursions also taking us to Indiana, Kentucky, Washington, California, and Arizona, before we moved to France.

The eight of eleven Pittl siblings.  We love you Uncle Bill, Dad, Uncle Tony, Aunt Tina, Aunt Ginny, Aunt Barbara, Aunt Janet, and Aunt Mary!  We love and miss you Aunt Carolyn, Uncle Karl, and Uncle John!

Nine of the 45 Pittl cousins!

My Dad and my family.

My Aunt Mary Jane, Uncle Karl's widow.  She was my second-mom while I was growing up.  I spent a lot of time with her while I lived with my dad in Idaho.  I love her so much, and I hope I'm as spunky as she is at 85!  She is the reason for the reunion.  Her maiden name was Campbell, and her only sister's married last name was Tankersley.  I'm so glad she spear-headed this 3 family reunion!

Abba-Zabas were my Grandma Pittl's favorite treat!  Someone brought a box of mini ones and I was so excited.  I love my family!

No comments: