We're in the middle of our second typhoon in two weeks, and I'm ready for JangMi to move on. I got through 123 e-mails in my inbox today, so now my thoughts turn to my blog. I'm so far behind with it! From our summer vacation I still need to finish Idaho and then do all of Nevada. We've been back in Taiwan for a month and a half, and we just got back from a week in Thailand with my parents and little brother. My broken toe is still swollen and weird, but I've been up and about pretty much back to normal. Unfortunately, while we were in Thailand I ripped half of my toenail from my big toe on my good foot, so now I have 2 gimp feet. When did I become such a klutz? I used to think I had some grace. The morning sickness arrived 4 days after I passed the test. However, it's always 24/7 sickness with me. Does anyone have any good remedies out there? I'd love to try them! I really don't want to sound like another pity party though. Life is WONDERFUL, so I really can't complain. I hope you are all doing well, and I hope to get caught up soon on my blog and be back at reading yours regularly again too. Please say hi though!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
4 comments:
Really, your other toe, OUCH! I hope you were able to enjoy your vacation!
I'm glad you were able to make it to Thailand and hope you had a great time. I'm so excited for you and your baby news... congrats!! I hear you on the morning sickness, though, and hope that it passes this time. I certainly don't have any remedies. I'll be looking forward to hearing more about it....
super huge congratulations on the baby news! that is probably why the grace has left - they say when you are pregnant, you are kind of thrown off balance with life and everything else.
hope your feet start to heal nicely, the typhoons take a hike, and all i've got on the morning sickness is lots of crackers and fluids.
can't wait to hear about the rest of your travels.
take care~
Hey Jen-- Congratulations...I am so excited for you! As far as the sickness...have you ever tried the Unisom/Vitamin B combo that they can prescribe??
You can also just buy the two over the counter and take them.
I was pretty sick with Avery, so I started taking them. I took a 1/2 pill of the Unisom when I woke up and then a whole before bed. If I was having a super bad day, I would take another 1/2 at lunch. Your body actually gets used to it pretty quickly so you aren't totally groggy all day...it just takes away that queasy feeling! Then I just took 2-3 B6's a day. It seemed to help with at least some of it! Good Luck!
Post a Comment