For the past 9 months, I've had to take a test several times and unfortunately I kept failing. This morning I was up early (thanks to Typhoon Sinlaku) and decided to take it again. And guess what? I passed! You may have guessed by the picture below, that yes I am pregnant! It's very early on still, but even though I'm a shy person- I just can't keep a secret. Once I know something, I just have to share. Now it's on my blog for the whole world to know. Len and I are still in shock, but so excited. Kaleb and Noe are thrilled and Noe even told my news to my mom before I could (cute little stink). When I told Gavin there was a baby in Mommy's tummy he just shook his head and smiled, I guess he's still too little to understand. Besides the typhoon weekend we're having, it's also the Moon Festival so Len doesn't have to work on Monday, but neither does the Doctor. I'll call her on Tuesday to make my first appointment. Wish me luck!

*It's funny because earlier this week, Kristopher took the kids to their after school activities. He came home and told me that there was a rumor going around that I was expecting. He responded that if I was he was unaware of it. AND 2 friends from Leonard's office asked him the same thing, which he responded in the negative. My response to these stories is- how did they know before me? Am I glowing already- ha ha ha!

*It's funny because earlier this week, Kristopher took the kids to their after school activities. He came home and told me that there was a rumor going around that I was expecting. He responded that if I was he was unaware of it. AND 2 friends from Leonard's office asked him the same thing, which he responded in the negative. My response to these stories is- how did they know before me? Am I glowing already- ha ha ha!

8 comments:
How exciting!!! Congratulations!
Congrats!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
you crack me up! I am so excited for you! I know my little guy is going to need a new friend to play with!
Congratulations! A girl would make the teams even, right?
Congrats Jen I'm so excited for you. I hope everything goes well.
Love from all the Holden Clan
congrats Len and Jen! Isn't it amazing that we have been blessed to be partners with our Heavenly Father and play a significant role in bringing about The Plan of Salvation? I am humbled and feel flooded with gratitude a being able to be a mother! I am so happy for you! xoxo
Congrats, Jen!!!! That is exciting news!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment